Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Some FR play on Stars ...

I'm still not back to doing the challenge, but I played some FR on Stars (just to try it out). I won't actually get back to 100NL 6-max until early June.

I played this hand and the following conversation followed:
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1123879

triverd: like
triverd: what are you thinking
TheXC: I was going to float you.
triverd: that's a terrible idea
TheXC: Figured you would check the turn and I could bet.
TheXC: Why?
triverd: i don't get floated
TheXC: Dry flop
TheXC: you just did
triverd: no i didn't
triverd: you got lucky
triverd: i knew what you were doing
TheXC: How?
triverd: because i'm good

2 comments:

Heineken23 said...

lmao @ i dont get floated. Thats the second time someone has tried to give you advice in the last few weeks.

I've only ever been told to "go fck a kangaroo" which was actually pretty funny!

verneer said...

"You just did" ... I actually get told quite a bit, but this guy was CLEARLY flustered and giving himself too much credit. My read was that he's either got Ten's full or a bluff.