Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Down $107 (for the challenge)

After last night. Just sick. One hand was semi-tilt. The rest you saw below. Many I didn't post because there were just so many and they were so standard.

AK < AQ AI pre-flop
AK < JJ AI pre-flop vs. aggro short stack
TT < AK AI pre-flop vs. aggro short stack
etc, etc, etc ...

AK, Semi-tilt:
http://www.pokerhand.org/?1073683



So ... what can I do? No reason to tighten up - I'm not misplaying hands. I'm not doing anything crazy. Let's see what today brings ...

One thing that I will do is institute a stop-loss policy. If I ever lose 5-buy-ins in a day I'm done for that day.

2 comments:

BigMac1082 said...

I hate to say it, but you were due to run bad... but not THIS bad. That is pretty insane man. I've recently been on a huge downswing lately. I lost 10 BIs in a night before getting 3 of them back. Then the next day I was up 2 and swung down to -3 very very quickly, promptly ending that session. You'll turn it around soon.

verneer said...

Yeah ... thanks. Last night was the craziest day I've ever had poker wise. I just can't see myself playing 90% of those hands any differently.