Thursday, May 10, 2007

My cards ...

You get get cards for FTP to look like the ones I have (big and colorful) by downloading the files from the following webiste:

https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/mtmcinto/www/FTPpics/


After that, you have to do the following:

1. Go to your "Program Files" folder.

2. Go to "Full Tilt Poker" ---> "Graphics" ---> "Table" ---> "Elements"

3. Remove the old cards (cards0 - cards6, cardssmall), replace them with the new ones.

Be sure to change the "4-color deck" option on FTP back to "two-color deck" or the clubs and diamonds will not display.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

BigMac1082 said...

Good to see all the work I did to resize and host all the different sizes of my card mods are going to good use. Yes, I admit I am mtmcinto

verneer said...

Awesome! I love these cards! People on 2+2 have been asking about them as well.