Thursday, May 3, 2007

Cardcare's 100K

Cardcare posted his PT numbers from 600NL and 1000NL. I wanted to compare them with my own numbers from 25NL:
Some key differences:

1. He folds his BB significantly less than I do.

2. His "Won $ WSF%" (Won $ When Seeing Flop %) is around 15% higher than mine. This is significant.

3. My "Won $ at SD%" (Won $ at Show Down %) is around 12% higher than his.

4. We raise about the same, but he plays much looser (VPIP) than I do.

Anyhow ... his numbers are something I am going to come back to throughout the challenge. The guy is clearly a winner so it's interesting to see the differences/similarities in our pre-flop game.

Highlights of the discussion that followed his post:

"MT Ratio is 4.98. NL 600 was 4-6 tables only, NL 1000 with 6-8 tables."

"
Perhaps the SB is my favourite position to squeeze and I openraise alot out of teh SB."

2 comments:

BigMac1082 said...

Love your blogs. Just wanted to say that I don't think he necessarily filtered those stats to leave out HU play. Therefore his numbers will be pretty heavily off in sb and bb play compared to yours, which will be pretty much completely 4-6 handed.

-Mike

verneer said...

Thanks!