Monday, June 18, 2007

Up around $600 for the day ...

Played ~1K hands at 200NL and finished up 2 buy-ins. I am very happy with my play. It helps that I tightened up to 24/18.

At the time that I played these two hands I thought checking behind on the river was correct. Now I don't think so ... I should have put out a very small bet both times. The flop and turn are good though - if they are bluffing, let them keep bluffing.

1. http://www.pokerhand.org/?1185265

2. http://www.pokerhand.org/?1185271

I'm running at ~$124/hr since coming back from Europe and am up a little over $5K.

3 comments:

PGK said...

How many tables do you play at once? Especially HU, I can only do 2 at once maybe. You probably mix it up some,but what do you usually play?

Congrats on the nice run, $120+/hr sure beats most "real" jobs. :)

Pete

Heineken23 said...

Welcome back Pawel. Awesome results to get you back in the swing of things.

Mark

verneer said...

Thanks guys! I play 2 tables of HU at once ... 3 at most.