Saturday, June 23, 2007

1 hour session with Hookem148

Brian "Hookem" and I did a two hour sweat session today (well - we started at midnight with me). I really think we played every hand optimally. It was really cool just talking it out with him and discussion how we should play some hands.

Anyhow - I ended up $1,200 so I don't think I'll play any more on Sunday.

I'm not sure how to play this hand ...

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1202083


After this, Brian played $400NL and made $1,200. It was a pretty sweet sweat session.

2 comments:

PGK said...

I think having poker friends or are moving up along with you or just slightly above where you're at has to be so, so helpful. You guys are developing into amazing cash players and will likely crush for years to come. Kind of like how they talk about Ivey, Cunningham, Juanda, DN coming up together, though I don't know how true that really is.

I need to make some friends. :)

Keep crushing,

Pete

verneer said...

Friends are fun for everyone :) Seriously, it is very helpful to talk hands through with someone as they are being played out, etc.